- Help organize and upkeep Google docs for specific event marketing campaigns
- Curate & execute creative marketing campaigns, and contribute innovative & actionable ideas
- Create & monitor campaign budgets
- Monitor sales goals & marketing analytics
- Assist with graphics, gifs, and video content to market individual & series events
- Assist with press releases & e-mail blasts to targeted segments
- Researching priority press outlets for particular events
- Monitor the venue’s social media accounts; Create social media content and schedules for Knockdown Center events & assist with social media paid advertising
- Assist with posting physical promo materials around the venue & relevant areas in NYC
- Help collect social media statistics and continues to build our social media numbers through different digital campaigns
- Help with small administrative jobs such as updating the venue’s calendars, and assisting with invoices
- Other duties, projects, and events as assigned
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Masters program at an accredited college or university
- Must be 18 years or older and have sophomore standing or above
- Commit to a minimum of 20 hours or 3 days per week on a part-time basis
- Able to receive academic credit from their college or university prior to starting assignment
- Familiarity with current social media platforms, particularly Facebook, Twitter & Instagram, as well as, Facebook Business & modern marketing techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft software, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of graphic & video design
- Experience with G-Suite, Google AdWords & Analytics a plus
- Must be a self-motivated, flexible team player and able to work in a fast-paced & creative environment.
- Passionate about live music and the arts. Knowledgeable of its latest trends
To apply, please send your resume & a brief description of your relevant experience, plus why you are interested in interning at Knockdown Center to email@example.com, with “Application: Event Marketing Internship” in the subject line.
As an equal opportunity employer, the Knockdown Center is committed to creating a diverse work environment for all of our team members. Thanks for your interest!