Art404 / Amazon Boy / Angelo Spagnolo / Babycastles / The Basement Labs (VIDEOPUNKS) / Bowie Cookie / BUREAU of CHANGE/ CHINGCHA / Christopher Clary / Computer Lab / Danielle Draik and Emily Ree / Daniel Temkin / Digital Villain Studios / Eli Yeung (Halsey Stop) / E.I. Robot Fundraising / Eva and Franco Mattes /Fahmina Ahmed / fuzzywobble.com / Freedom of the Press Foundation / Gaby Iglesias / Gil Kuno (.band Revolution) /GlacierPops! / Glitchaus / GOMI button / Grace Miceli (ART BABY GIRL) / Hello Velocity / Hiroshi Okamura / Jason Huff / Johann Diedrick / Kanae Clar / Library of the Printed Web / Lillian Tong (Matter-Mind Studio) / Lorenzo Sanjuan (demomento) / Marco Rosella / Martha Hipley (everyoneisugly) / Matt Romein + Joseph Mango / Megumi Yamamoto (KILALAX) / MFU/BHQFU / Michelle Cortese (ThinkingHz) / Millennial Focus Group / Mike Richison /Molmol Kuo + Zach Lieberman + River / Nicole Ruggiero (Post Vision) / NIKO / Niizeki Hiromi / Ø.K. Fox / OR Books / PARTY New York / Pat Shiu (404L0L) / PC Bang / Phillip David Stearns / Prince Peacock / punkLab / Rafaël Rozendaal / RAFiA / RES / RoByn Thompson Art / /r/yourFuture / Salome Asega, Caroline Sinders and @steenafox / Sam Sadtler / Shingo Ohno / Stu Rentzler (Tiny Bot Factory) / Takashi horisaki (Insta-Bonsai to Go/Chat) / The NoPhone /thewondercatx / Tom Galle / Upon Studio / WEATHER IS HAPPENING/ Zoe Bachman (Double-Click) /@ohhoe …and more
?? OPEN CALL ??
The Internet Yami-Ichi NY2 will take place November 6, 2016, 12 – 6 PM
Sell your “Internet-ish” stuff at the Internet Yami-Ichi in NY2
The Internet Yami-Ichi* is a free-to-attend flea market where people gather and exchange “Internet-ish” things in real life. Originating in Tokyo, the Internet Yami-Ichi was founded by artist duo Exonemo and online art collective IDPW** and has traveled to over ten cities including Berlin, Moscow, and Seoul. This November, Internet Yami-Ichi will return to Knockdown Center, where the first ever US version took place last year, featuring over 130 vendors and 1,500 attendees.
Last year’s Yami-Ichi:
The origins of Yami-ichi “the back streets of the internet”
“It’s up to you how to interpret “Internet-ish things.” – Sembo Kensuke, President of Yami-Ichi Corp.
- Sell things related to the Internet.
- No dangerous, harmful, or illegal goods, please!
As the market is independently organized, we are asking vendors to pay a $20 participation fee. *Online payment only. Please follow the payment instruction in a confirmation mail sent after your registration.
- Do not sell things that may harm visitors or other participants.
- The selling of illegal items is prohibited.
- Please do not vandalize or make things dirty.
- Avoid things that may cause trouble for other people, such as things that have a strong smell.
- You set the price for what you sell. You receive all profits from sales.
- The event organizer will not take responsibility for problems that individual participants may have. Please take care of your problems on your own.
- Please bring your own change for your customers. You can also use services such as Square or Venmo for your transactions.
- Please take all your garbage home with you.
- Set up and take down your booth on the day of the event.
- If we have more applicants than the space can hold, participants may be selected by lottery.
- The event is from 12pm – 6pm. Invite a friend that can watch your booth if you want to get something to eat or need the restroom.
- Have fun ?
Volunteers are welcome. If you are interested, please contact =>> firstname.lastname@example.org