The Internet Yami-Ichi is a free-to-attend flea market where people gather and exchange “Internet-ish” things in real life. Originating in Tokyo, the Internet Yami-Ichi was founded by artist duo Exonemo and their online art collective IDPW and has traveled to over ten cities including Berlin, Moscow, and Seoul. One year ago, the first ever Internet Yami-Ichi in the United States took place at Knockdown Center. The market featured over 130 vendors and 1,500 attendees.
Special Internet bar menu!
– Apple: 100% Apple juice (non-alcoholic, non-organic)
– <br>: beer
– Netscape Margarita: Blue Margarita with lime
– Forex on the Beach: Sex on the beach (Price changes in real time using randomized software)
– Overshare-er: Mountain dew + skittles + vodka
– 90’s Internet Bubble: Alcoholic bubbles blow in your face!
– Internal Server Error: Tomato juice + Beer foam